As a small company, we at Clean Bottle like to be an active member in the community. We attend athletic competitions, trade shows, expos and charity events all around the country. Often when we cannot personally attend an event we're still able to support the event through donations or just helping to spread the word to our followers. Below is a schedule of upcoming events that we are affiliated with and will either hold a table at or have made some type of donation to.
- 4/15 Earth Week at The College of New Jersey The Animal Benefits Club partnered with the Environmental Club at TCNJ is hosting Earth Week with prizes and giveaways to promote more sustainable and Earth friendly habits
- 5/29 Everest Day Open Top Rope Competition rock climbing competition at The Cliffs LIC gym in Long Island City
- 6/24-26 American Rendezvous 2016 We've teamed up with Parkour Generations Americas for their annual American Rendezvous event which features coaches and participants from around the world that come to Boston for a full weekend of movement, community, and training. It's a great way to make fitness fun and exciting for all ages.
- 6/25 Plastic Classic Bouldering Competition Our friends at The Wall Climbing Gym in Vista, CA, are celebrating their 2 year anniversary with a great competition that features food trucks, vendors (look for us) and loads of great prizes!
- 8/21 San Diego, CA: We have partnered with Team Garrett for the America's Finest City Half Marathon! Team Garrett is a group of people inspired by Garrett Baumann, who lives with the effects of NF2. Working with the Children's Tumor Foundation to try and find a cure for NF Team Garrett and Bottle Boy will be running the half Marathon this year.